Beacon House Partner
Beacon House relies on volunteers to provide meals for the residents and to stay overnight so that no staff member is needed for the overnight shift. This ministry gives our church members an opportunity to be the hands of Jesus to our neighbors in need.
How we serve at Beacon House:
- Help with providing meals
- Serving meals
- Overnight stays 4 times per year
The Community Table nourishes hungry bodies and spirits in the Eau Claire Community by:
- Serving one meal each day 365 days a year on a no-questions asked basis
- Anyone can join their table during meal time
How Immanuel serves at The Community Table:
- Preparing and Serving nutritious meals
- The 4th Wednesday of every month
Immanuel Food PantryA partner agency of Feed My People of Eau Claire
For Pantry Guests:
We provide non-perishable foods for those who are food insecure
No paperwork required for being served at our pantry
It's best to call before coming to the church, especially if you're coming outside our regular hours
Open Monday 4:00-5:30 PM,
How the Immanuel community supports this ministry:
- We welcome non-perishable food donations as well as monetary donations designated to Immanuel Food Pantry. A monetary donation allows us to purchase food at Feed My People at a significantly disounted rate.
- Volunteer to be a greeter or to pick up food for the Pantry or for Weekend Kids meals (during the school year)
- Contact the office for more information or go to our volunteer page and sign up to help!