Immanuel's Task Force for Safely Gathering
The COVID-19 pandemic has inspired us to find different ways to involve and serve people within the walls, outside of the walls and without the walls of Immanuel. The Congregation Council formed a special committee, the Immanuel COVID-19 Planning Committee, also known as the COVID Team
What does the COVID Team do?
Our number one concern is to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible while we navigate through this pandemic. The Immanuel Council charged the COVID Team with developing a comprehensive plan for church activities, outside groups and other users of Immanuel property to:
- Monitor COVID-19 disease activity and public health updates.
- Advise Council monthly (more often as needed).
- Work together with staff, activity leaders and other building users to design infection control plans for their events/activities.
- Serve as the primary church resource for COVID questions and to get expert consultation as needed.
- Provide consultation and educational materials.
How do COVID Team Services Work?
If you are planning an in-building activity or event, please complete an Immanuel COVID-19 Team Service Request.