Beacon House Partner
Beacon House relies on volunteers providing meals for the residents and staying overnight so that no staff member is needed for the overnight shift. This ministry gives our church members an opportunity to be the hands of Jesus to our neighbors in need.
How we serve at Beacon House:
- Help with providing meals
- Serving meals
- Overnight stays 4 times per year
The Community Table has been nourishing hungry bodies and spirits in the Eau Claire Community.
- Serving one meal each day 365 days a year on a no-questions asked basis
- Anyone can join our table during meal time
How Immanuel serves at The Community Table:
- Preparing and Serving nutritious meals
- The 4th Wednesday of every month
Immanuel Food PantryA partner agency of Feed My People of Eau Claire
For Pantry Guests
Providing non-perishable foods for those who are food insecure
No paperwork required for being served at our pantry
Call before coming to the church
Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9-11am
- We welcome non-perishable food donation as well as monetary donations designated to Immanuel Food Pantry. A monetary donation allows us to purchase food at Feed My People at a significant disounted rate.
- Please Volunteer to be a greeter or to pick up food for the Pantry or for Weekend Kids meal(during the school year)
- Contact the office for more info or go to our volunteer page and find Sign-up Genius for all our volunteer opportunities!